Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and Analyze Test Requirements
- Functional Gap Analysis
- Prepare artifacts – Test Strategy, Test Scope, Requirements traceability Matrix
- Interact with User Leader and Product Group Leads to obtain required clarifications
- Resolve clarifications to the test planning team
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements, reporting on system quality and collecting metrics on test cases.
- Reviews the Test artifacts prepared by the junior team members and guides the team to achieve the project goals.
- Review of all data requirements for testing.
- Execute test cases and log results
- Defect Management - Defect logging & Tracking to closure
- Conduct & Participate in Defect Review Meetings
- Investigates defined issues with uncertain cause and solicits input in gathering data that help identify and differentiate the symptoms and root causes of defined problems
- Prepare and publish Root cause analysis for defects raised
- Identifies and defines regression tests for current and future projects
- Prepare Change impact – functional analysis documents
- Timely Escalation of any Risks in the project to the Project Lead / Manager
- Maintains the status of project and provides on-time status reports to the leads to achieve project /Group goals
- Prepares and publish Final Test Summary Report
- Recommend process improvements to meet/ scale up project deliverables quality and deadlines.
- Preparation of training material for the team and vertical practice.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent understanding of Cards and payments domain
- Know- how of Business Analysts activities - process mapping, requirement gathering, gap analysis, documentation
- Experience in handling the functionalities across the Card life cycle right from Application boarding to Collections etc. in TSYS PRIME / Vision PLUS or any other card management systems
- Excellent knowledge and hands on testing experience in any card management system (TYSYS Prime / Vision PLUS etc.)
- Deep Knowledge of the sub modules in any of the below applications o TSYS Prime and Online
- PRIME 4 Thick Client Applications
- PRIME Dispute Manager o Vision PLUS
- CMS FAS LMS TRAMS OMS ITS TSO / File Aid (Value add)
- Excellent communication skills
- Key defect reporting skills
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and delivery processes (including waterfall and agile methodologies
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaData Science & Analytics
Role CategoryBusiness Intelligence & Analytics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
SBCS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED